Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Orange Object Seen Left Of The Empire State Building In Queens New York

 
Date:  December 2, 2011
Time:  Approx: 12:10 a.m.
 
From my window in Queens, NY, I can see the Empire State Bldg. While looking out the window a few minutes after midnight, there was a bright orange crescent to the left of the Empire State building. At first I thought it was the moon, but the moon isn't that low in the sky and not in the distance to the left of the bldg.
 
The crescent lowered in the sky and I could see a full orange circle. It moved on the right of the bldg. and then descended. This only lasted a few minutes. I've told a few members of my family and they think I'm a little crazy.
 
But I know what I saw. Did anyone in the NYC area see this also?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment