Sunday, December 11, 2011

Orange Lights Over Eston Hills UK

 
Date:  April 18, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:10 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I wonder if you can help me with something I saw last night on Eston Hills. I would like to give you some background information first. I live in London and am a part time care giver for my elderly Mother. I have visited her regularly, since losing my Father, for the last 5 years.
 
I'm tee-total and don't take drugs ! My mum lives on Tennyson Ave which may help lend scale to what I saw.
 
I'm a smoker and stand outside her kitchen door to smoke. From here I have a clear view of the hills.
 
I must of stood in this place hundreds of times over the years and the only thing to look at is the hills. I have seen strange lights on the hills before but nothing like what I saw last night. Last night at around 21:00  (I was on the phone to a friend at the time so I was able to check the time afterwards - it was probably nearer 21:10 as I was near the end of the call, but this can be investigated further) I saw three huge white lights sitting at the very top of the hills, in front of the masts.
 
Having taken this view in so many times I can say with certainty that they were at least half the size of the masts and very very bright. They were motionless and then went off. I then noticed two bright orange lights further down the hills.
 
One on the left and one to the right. They too were very big and motionless. The lights at the top of the hills came back on and the two orange lights moved up the hills at great speed towards the summit. The lights at the top went off again and the orange lights shot up at great speed, in a straight line.
 
I followed the orange light to the left of my vision which then shot forward and flew overhead. I was so busy watching this light that I think, but cannot say with a 100% certainty, that the three lights at the top of the hills came on again. I cannot say what happened to the light on my right as i was concentrating on the left hand light.
 
The three lights at the top of the hills then seemed to move to the right as if turning then disappeared. The light on my left moved so quickly overhead that I am sure it was not a lantern and it was big. I would say it's shape was round, but it happened so quickly I cannot be sure. It was all in the space of a few minutes.
 
I have a passing interest in ufology and am aware of the Chinese lantern theory. These things were big and moved in straight lines and were fast. They were overhead in seconds. No lantern can travel that fast ! The sheer size of the three lights at the top of the hills convince me that this was something out of the ordinary.
 
I would appreciate any feedback you could give as all my friends think I saw a lantern, if it weren't for the three lights at the top of the I hills would begrudgingly accept that as what I saw. Feel free to ask me any further questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability, but it happened so quickly.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment