Sunday, December 25, 2011

Orange Colored Flame Objects Dancing Across The Sky Over Deer Park New York

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I just wanted to leave you a message, I've was looking around the Internet to see if anyone saw anything in Long Island last night besides me. I'm in Deer Park. NY.
 
I went out of my house before 9:00 p.m. and I was in my back yard there were 2 huge lights that looked like 2 massive candles sitting in the sky over the back of the peoples yard behind me.
 
I was in awe, and felt like I couldn't move. I just stared at it in shock they were just sitting there like 2 candle flames dancing in the sky so slow. I swear it felt like they knew I was looking right at it and that was creepy,
 
It freaked me out as it was so close. I got a picture of one on my cell phone at 8:58 p.m., I was so in awe, that It did it no justice on my little phone how big that light was, but you can tell how far the stars were compared to it.
 
Then it was heading south going parallel to Commack road, they were separated one left the other and slowly glided off where you could actually see it looking like a round light ring of fire, but almost see through, in the distance it was weird.
 
Anyway I'm glad I saw your web-site with someone else from Long Island because it was amazing, nothing like anything I have ever seen before in my life and I will probably never see something that amazing again.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good and very informative segment. Posted information seems to me pretty wonderful and that's why I would like to allocate this posted massage with my all other pal. Thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete