Monday, December 12, 2011

Orange Colored Ball Of Light Over San Bernadino California

Date: January or February 2011
Time: Evening.

One night in Jan or February 2011, I was driving east on Mill Street towards San Bernadino when I got on the overpass by the railroad car unloading center. I saw an orange ball of light that seemed to be hovering somewhere over the 215 freeway/Arrowhead ballpark region.

I kind of thought it was a light or radio tower beacon, but it moved slowly when I got to the El Super grocery mart lot. I could still see it, but it had gotten farther away. There was no noise, but it wasn't staying still.

When I got out of the store, it was no where in sight. We got on UFO topics because my cousin said there was a black object hovering over the San Bernadino Airport and a bunch of people were lined up on Victoria Ave., spectating and stated that it hovered and zipped off silently. Have you heard of any of this?

The date of the black object sighting was Sunday April 17, 2011.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment