Sunday, December 4, 2011

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

 
Date:  November 11, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
I witnessed these lights. Same night, same time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were just leaving Lansing heading towards Detroit when I looked to my left, I noticed a strange formation with the lights.
 
They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was unusual because I have never seen any lights like this. Scary! Have you received any other reports about these lights?
 
How common are UFO's in Lansing?
 
Additional Information:
 
Sure, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at approximately 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.
I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came across your blog because I was hoping to see if anyone in the area saw the same thing we did (my husband and I) and it looks like someone wrote you about it. Incredible.
 
Yes, please let me know if UFO sightings are common in Lansing.
 
Take care and great Blog.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment