Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Large Fireball Appeared To Be 100 Feet Overhead At Los Angeles California

 
Date:  June 14, 2008
Time:  Approx: 11:55 p.m.

I am so glad to see this post! My friend and I saw it too, and I have been looking around the Internet for any other reports on this. We saw it in Los Angeles, CA. I've seen meteor showers before, but this fireball was way too big to have been a meteor.

It looked like something about to crash. It looked only about 100 feet in the air from us and I truly thought it was going to crash into the street ahead of us. But then, as soon as we thought we would hear an impact, we saw a flash of light and it vanished.

Truly bizarre and unlike any other meteor I have seen falling. We were on San Vicente, West of La Brea when we saw it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment