Sunday, December 18, 2011

Green Light Hovering Over Guelph Ontario

 
Date:  December 12, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
Hi, I saw your reference to a green light hovering above Guelph this year in April.
 
I was driving home and people were calling the radio station 102.1, The Edge reporting something similar hovering above the 401 sometime before 9:30 p.m..
 
Then it was seen around 9:45 p.m. near Burlington on the horizon in the direction of Burlington or Milton. I wasn't sure where the caller lived on air said. Anyway I raced to have a look, but I guess I missed it.
 
Either way, it’s a lead for you. If you find anything out please let me know!
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi there, sorry for the late response. Insanely busy week. To answer your question, yes. I should have re-read my last email. I didn’t give you a date. It was in fact Dec 12th that this event took place.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment