Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flashing Colored Light Over Johannesburg South Africa

 
Date:  April 08, 2011
Time:  00:15
 
At approximately 00:15 I saw a large "star" flashing red white and blue over Johannesburg, South Africa. It was not moving at first. I watched it for approximately 20 minutes. An hour later I came back out to check on it again and it had moved quite a distance from where I saw it first.
 
It moved more than any of the other stars moved in the same time span. I then noticed a similar star in the sky, but this one was much smaller and obviously moving in the same way a satellite would move when you watching it.
 
It was moving in the same direction as the larger "star", I watched it all the time until it lined up with the larger "star" and it then stood still. It did not move exactly in a straight line either like a satellite would normally move. It moved at a slight curve.

I have been watching stars and looking for satellites and shooting stars since I was a little girl. As I love watching them move. But this was definitely different to what I have ever seen before. The lights it flashed was in the sequence of red white blue white red white blue white etc. My colleague also witnessed the larger star as I went to call him to have a look.

Please let me know what you think this was. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment