Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fireball With Tail Seen Over Redwood City California

 
Date:  June 16, 2008
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
On Monday June 16th my wife and I were in our spa at around 10:00 p.m. in Redwood City, CA. We saw a bright slow moving fireball several times brighter than any plane with a short burning trail.
 
It was moving south and I lost sight of it as it was soon obscured by my roof. We often see meteors with short string like diameter trails. At times we have been lucky enough to see some that linger an instant longer.
 
This was not an ordinary meteor. I have watched showers for years, and this certainly seemed like a once in a lifetime sight. I must have watched it for three seconds as it arced 30-40 degrees across the sky.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment