Sunday, December 18, 2011

Diamond Shaped Light Over Chipstead And Appin Falls Outside Of Champions Forest Texas

 
Date:  February 12th and 13th, 2008
Time:  Evening.

Very interesting! I saw a UFO on 2.12.08 and again the next day thus proving my disbelief to belief on 2.13.08. Where? First, it was on Chipstead and Appin Falls outside of Champions Forest in the Estates of Windrush.

Secondly, on 2.13 I saw a diagonal set of three lights from bottom left to top right over Louetta and Champions Forest much more north, but close enough. I also saw something like a jet moving so fast towards the orb like balls.

Then I headed towards 249 off Louetta and headed north out of spring into Tomball where I saw a huge diamond light that grew and shrunk to an orb and transparently disappeared then reappeared close, but farther away (probably 100s of feet in the sky) and orb'd to a diamond with brightness and shrunk again.

I was so stunned and using my phone (w/camera) and telling my girlfriend and her sister to get out and look. They saw the orbs with incredibly fast planes (with more lights than regular planes) speedily exploring the orbs. Their lights were like US planes, but more so and so much faster.

Also on 249 an extremely fast jet flew over heading north directly at the diamond light and explored it closely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment