Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chrome Spherical UFO Seen Over Marshall Michigan

 
Date:  July 4, 1991
Time:  Midday
 
It was when my youngest daughter was born in Marshall, Mi. Other people witnessed it as well for a few minutes it was perfectly round and highly polished looking and all of the sudden it vanished it was really incredible to see and has changed my life forever!

Additional Information:

It was July 4 1991 the time was midday and it was perfectly clear sky. I felt as though this sphere was observing me and so I got the attention of others in the area to look at it as well.

It just sat there perfectly in it’s beauty with the most reflective surface like highly polished chrome. Then all of the sudden POW!, it was gone and didn’t return that I was aware of.

I wish I could have got a picture or names of other witnesses because it’s just not something easily describable to skeptical people.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment