Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bright Light Just Disappears Over Ridgeville Ontario

 
Date:  September 19, 2008
Time:  6:20 a.m.
 
Hi, I live in Ridgeville on Canboro Road and this morning September 19, 2008 I was going outside to walk my dog. I was looking at the sky and right in front of me was a big bright light in the sky. I know it wasn't a plane.
 
There was no red lights flicking like on a plane and it was way too big to be a plane. It was moving slowly towards me. I turned my head for 2 seconds because the neighbor's dog was barking, and when I looked back, the light was gone.
 
I was in disbelief and I don't know what it was, but I do know it wasn't a plane. I looked everywhere and I couldn't see anything.
 
It was at 6:20 a.m. so the sun wasn't even up. I just thought I let you know that you are not the only one. Thought maybe you heard someone else talking about this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment