Friday, July 9, 2010

UFO Darts Back And Forth Over Oshawa Ontario

Date: July 9, 2010
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Oshawa Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out on my doorstep having a cigarette when I noticed a strange light in the sky. I dismissed it as a star, but quickly noticed there was cloud cover and this was below the clouds. I observed it for several more minutes, before I noticed the object move back and forth, up and down in one spot very quickly. There was no noise in the sky, and thinking it was anything else would have been out of the question.

The object then vanished from view almost immediately, and reappeared a moment later. I went and got my wife and we viewed it in a different spot from where I first noticed it. The behavior it exhibited continued, moving back and forth, doing circle and U shaped patterns in the sky as well as disappearing and coming back.

The colours of the light also changed from white to red as if the object had these red lights around the perimeter of the craft. We watched this for 2 hours before it disappeared from sight. We'll have our camera ready next time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment