Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bright Red/Orange Ball Of Fire Over Moonbeam Ontario

Date: July 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

My husband and I who have a cabin in Moonbeam, Ontario were sitting outside on our swing about 10:30 pm when suddenly we saw a bright red/orange ball of fire that seemed like it had movement inside like fire I guess.

It was steadily moving across the sky over the water. My husband saw it first and said "what is that?" I said it must be a firework or something. But then it was clear to tell that it was no firework.

It was like a ball of fire moving across the sky. So I Googled it the next day and found your website. Anyway, just thought we should report it after we read the other stories. Thank you !

The date was Saturday, July 3rd. It was such a strange experience really, we both kind of sat there in awe of it really. I didn't even think of running for my camera, because I couldn't keep my eyes off it !
What is weird is, that Moonbeam is known for UFO sightings years ago. They made it their town icon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment