Sunday, July 18, 2010

UFOs Come To A Complete Stop Over Richmond Hill Ontario

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: 2:25 a.m.

Hi, I'm located at Richmond Hill, Ontario.

2:25am - I was with my girlfriend looking up into the stars in my car. It was quite dark, since we parked at en empty parking lot. I see two faint stars closing into one another. I first thought they're planes so didn't think much, but I kept looking. All of a sudden these two star-like things comes to a complete stop, pauses for one second, and moves out of each other's way.

One slows to a stop and it completely looks like a star, and then other one just keeps on flying away. I freaked out and asked my girlfriend if she saw what I saw. Unfortunately she was looking at me and didn't see them stop and move away from each other.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment