Friday, July 9, 2010

Bright White Object With Red Lights Seen Over Dominion Nova Scotia

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dominion Nova Scotia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Bright white light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking home when I seen a bright light that could of been a street light coming from over above the woods. It wasn't moving fast and it was pretty far from me. Suddenly it sunk into the trees and the light went out. I went back to the street and hurried home and caught it again and more detailed. This time, because I was closer, I ran off the sidewalk into friend's yard and there it was again, the bright white light. This time when it faded, I saw that it had two red lights that I could make out on each side of it.

On July 8th, 2010 I was going for a walk to my friends and I saw the white light again, this time it was really high in the air and moving. I was looking at it, when mum asks, what are you looking at. I said a white light again. She looks at me and said, it's probably just a plane. So I watched it and it wasn't blinking in any way, plus it was bright and no sound was heard and then it "went out", as if to go behind a clouds.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment