Friday, July 2, 2010

Orange Light Seen Over Garson Ontario

Date: July 1,2010
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Garson Ontario
Number of witnesses: Approx: 10
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This is the second time I have witnessed this object. The first time was about a month ago. It is an orange ball of light and during the first sighting it was flying lower and appeared alot brighter, it gave the appearance of a star shape because of the brightness. Tonight it was flying higher and just appeared as a round ball of orange light. It made no sound and traveled in a straight line.

The first sighting it traveled from north to south, this time it traveled from west to east. The first time I observed it my girlfriend witnessed it as well. Tonight though, it was witnessed by my girlfriend, her son, myself, and several customers at the local Tim Hortons here. Nobody who was witnessing it could offer an explanation as to what it was or make any assumptions. Both times that I have seen this I have attempted to take pictures, but there always seems to be too much light pollution in the area that I am in. I hope someday that I can witness!

This in a place where there are no lights so that I can get a picture. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, also if you are familiar with any other sightings that are similar to mine I would love to hear about them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment