Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bright Orange Glowing Object Over South London UK

Date: July 2, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello Mr. Vike, I just Googled 'London UFO' and found all of your postings about orange balls of light over England.

I saw one last night, which is why I Googled. My jaw hit the ground, as it is described by others exactly as I saw it. Except that I watched mine just literally vanish, and it was not perfectly round in shape though the light glow and light rays cast by it were round, if that makes sense. It was INCREDIBLY bright, there was nothing subtle about it, and it moved quickly, too. It felt like it was low-flying because of it's size - it was definitely lower than an airplane. I watched it appear over the horizon of my vantage point (2nd story window overlooking garden and rooftops) and watched it for about 30 seconds. I was on the phone with a friend and kept saying over and over 'what the hell is that?'.

I've never seen anything like it. I watched it move across the sky, then simply 'poof' away. It was large and almost could have been an aircraft in it's speed and motion, but the light was steady and glowing - not blinking. It had beams of light coming out of it, like a star filter on a camera, or sun flare. Though to be honest, that could have come from looking at it through the window.

I'm not saying it was a UFO, but it was the vanishing part that really makes me scratch my head in wonder. Otherwise I may have been able to write it off as an odd fast moving swooshing helicopter - though I definitely knew something was odd about it from the beginning. Who knows, maybe it was a test of a new aircraft that can disappear in the sky ;)

Thanks very much.

PS I've just read about Asian lanterns sometimes mistaken for flying aircraft. Let me reassure you this blob in the sky was much larger than a lantern and as I said before it could have been a new kind of helicopter. It didn't float, it moved with purpose. Though low and self contained, and was not aimlessly moving or carried by the breeze.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment