Saturday, July 10, 2010

Numerous Cigar Shaped UFOs Over Harrietsfield Nova Scotia

Date: July 9, 2010
Time: Between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Harrietsfield, Nova Scotia.
Number of witnesses: 1 (Not sure if anyone else).
Number of Objects: Over a dozen, or more.
Shape of Objects: Cigar shaped (very bright ends)

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm not certain if what I saw were UFO's, but I'll explain what I saw. I was looking out the window around 1:00pm and suddenly this cigar shaped object appeared in the sky. I thought at first that it was a bag or something floating in the sky, however, another one just like it appeared out of nowhere and followed the same path as the other headed SW.

As this was happening, there was a steady stream of clouds floating from the SW direction, and as I continued to watch the clouds in the sky, more of these cigar shaped objects kept appearing out of the clouds, some would spray trails, others didn't. Some when spraying would break up the trail, by spraying, stopping, spraying again.

It was truly an amazing sight. I'm not sure exactly what it was I saw. I've looked to see if there was any mention of it, but I haven't been able to find any information about it. I just wanted to post it here just in case someone else saw the same thing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment