Friday, October 30, 2015

The Bulkley River Around Houston British Columbia (9 Pictures/ 2 Video Clips)


Above Photo: Beaver dam down stream on the The Bulkley River.

As many might notice, the Bulkley River is one of my favorite places in and around Houston, British Columbia to be. No matter what part of the Bulkley river I visit, the beauty is breath taking. 

So today, on October 30, 2015 my wife and I made another visit to the Bulkley river as the beavers are damming up the river in a couple of different spots, and I was hoping we might get some pictures of the fury little critter, but today we certainly heard the beaver splashing around up river, but never seem it.

To view the pictures and video clips, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment