Friday, August 21, 2015

Travel British Columbia With Brian Vike


Above Photo: I took this photo from a moving Greyhound bus after visiting my Dad in Langley, B.C. I saw the lake somewhere in-between Clinton and 100 Mile House, British Columbia in 2015.

Brian Vike will be traveling around this great province of British Columbia, checking out the sights, accommodations, food, charters, camping areas, etc., and bringing you my thoughts on the places I have visited. 

My reviews and comments will be posted onto my Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, so check back often.

I started my travel blog in mid July 2015, and I have lots to add, plus with winter not being all that far off, it will give me lots to do for the 5 months of cool weather we have in northern British Columbia. 

In 2016 when Spring finally arrives, we will hit the road bringing you some amazing photos and interviews with people from around British Columbia.

If you have anything about British Columbia you think people might like, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment