Friday, July 10, 2015

Houston British Columbia


Planning a vacation, passing through or maybe thinking about moving here. Check out my new Travel Houston British Columbia Blog.

I have been adding businesses daily as well as photos from Houston and surrounding areas/neighbors.

With this new blog, I am trying to attract travelers, or someone who maybe thinking off laying down routes in Houston.

If you have a business here in Houston, or our surrounding neighbors, then please do write as I would love to add you to the blog.

This is free for the businesses. I am not profiting on this in anyway, I just wanted to help my home town just a little.

Houston British Columbia Travel Blog.
http://houston-british-columbia-canada.blogspot.ca/

Before I forget, if you have some photos of the areas and care to share them for the blog, please do write Brian Vike, b_vike@telus.net

Thank you.
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment