Monday, April 6, 2015

Witnesses Watch Unusual Lights In The Sky Over Lights London Ontario


Date:  April 5, 2015
Time:  Approximately 9:30 p.m.

I was watching TV with my girlfriend, it was around 9:30 p.m. on April 5, 2015 as well it was noticeable enough that we both turned to look at the bedroom window.

To me it looked like police car lights in the sky heading fast from left to right.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO reporting form at the site with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment