Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Round Bright Orange UFO Shot Straight Upward And Gone Over La Grande Oregon

 
Date:  March 26, 2015
Time:  8:00 p.m.

Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
Color of Object: Orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside in front of house BBQ some burgers.

My wife happened to be outside talking to me when we looked into the southwestern sky from our home and noticed a strange orange round object kind of seemed as though it was either lightly moving toward us or parallel to us in the sky.

It seemed to most likely to be somewhere around 5,000 feet up, or maybe a little higher in the sky.

We thought it maybe a life flight coming toward the hospital, or maybe a plane, but no other lights and not really moving in any real direction.

My wife went into the house to get plate and when she returned I was looking up at the object. As I heard her return, the object shot straight up and out of sight in not more then a second.

At one moment it was right there in full view and very bright and clear and then gone, straight up out of sight.

I noticed the light went from full size, to a pin hole size to gone in no time. I asked my wife if she had just seen what happened, and she was not looking at it at that moment.

It was a totally clear night with a partial moon and a few stars in the sky.

We were amazed that it was just gone out of sight so fast. Not sure what we saw, but whatever it was, left faster then anything known to man kind.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment