Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Orange Light Which Split Into Three Over Aylmer Gatineau Quebec


 Date:  July 2011
Time:  Evening.

I live in Aylmer too. At the time I lived with my mom, that day we called the paramedics because we thought I got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction. I had sharp, but smooth pain on top of my head. The neigbor came running down and pointing at the sky.

We saw them. There was only one orange light and it split in three and they just started spinning around like crazy.

Then there was five and they just starting moving different direction and disappeared. I've been looking for an article like this everywhere to see if alot of people saw them. Those where more than once in my life time they where amazing.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment