Friday, December 28, 2012

The Vike Report Update On UFO Sightings Reports


Posted:  December 28, 2012

I have been trying hard to get all of the sighting reports posted before the end of this year (2012), but this will certainly “not” happen.

As fast as I post material, either one or two come in for each report I post, so as it stands right now, I have 312 UFO sighting reports sitting in my inbox waiting for me to get to them. (Sorry to the witnesses who sent in reports, at least you understand why I may not have replied)

I will put out a notice after the end of this year to give you the totals of what “The Vike Factor” has received through 2012.

I can tell you, I have never seen so many sightings in my life come into me. Just an example, in the month December 2012 so far I have posted “385 UFO sighting reports” and I have a ton more to post. So well over 400 reports for this one month.

I did a quick check on the total number reports, all I can say is, unbelievable. I will have brought in somewhere around 3,800 sighting reports.

Also Canadian UFO sighting reports, the total I received is nuts, so many have come in, over 1,000 sighting reports that I have received alone.

So I will try to get as much as I can get posted before New Years Eve strikes, which will bring in a ton of orange/red light sightings, which should give a good hint as to what most of these types of sightings are.

On a side note, I was watching the Discovery Channel late last night and seen an advertisement for the new series called “Alien Mysteries” which starts in March 2013, so keep you eyes open for the new show.

I would like to wish all the folks who file sighting reports to me and all the visitors to The Vike Factor a very Happy New Year, lets hope 2013 will be good to us all.

Brian Vike
The Vike Factor.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment