Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Large UFO Frightens Resident Of Edna Texas

 
Date:  Around 1970 or 1971
Time:  Evening.
 
Dear Mr. Vike,  It was interesting reading the story about the young man who saw the object with six lights in the sky over Edna, TX.  My family and I lived there from the early 60’s to the mid-70’s.  My story is similar to the young man’s, but just a little different. 

First of all, during the time we lived in Edna, there were several unexplained and just plain weird occurrences. I believe the town is inhabited by some very unfriendly spirits, but that’s beside the point. 

Anyway, it must’ve been around 1970 or ’71 when I experienced one of the most unbelievable and to-this-date- unexplained events in my life. I used to love laying on the grass and looking up at the stars at night. 

One night, the sky was extra dark and I could see almost every star there was to see. All of the sudden, a large orb-like light went right over the trees where I was laying. It couldn’t have been more than 20 feet or so above me. 

It was silent and moved very slowly. The light was not bright at all, but more muted and subtle. I lay there with my mouth open not able to move. Then it slowly disappeared into the sky. It was such a strange event, I didn’t tell my family about until years later. 

I had not been back to Edna until about a week ago when I went to visit my sister who lives in nearby Ganado. It was eerie seeing the town again after almost 40 years. Almost nothing has changed. It’s almost as if the town has been frozen in time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment