Thursday, April 30, 2015

UFO Three Times Larger Than The Moon Seen From The South Carolina State Prison


Date:  1999
Time:  Evening.

I worked at a South Carolina State Prison back in 1999 and seen something kind of similar to what you described.

I was circling the perimeter of the prison one night, and as I came around one corner, I seen an object that looked like the largest moon I had ever seen in my life.

It looked about three times bigger than the moon when it's closest to the Earth. I stopped the truck and just looked at it, with tears streaming down my face.

I sped around to where another officer was on a post and I took a pair of their binoculars and drove back around to where I seen it, but it was gone. I wish I had stayed a while longer to watch it leave, but I didn't.

I'll always regret that. Sorry it wasn't in the same area as your sighting as you had asked, but I just had to comment on that.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a United States UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or to William (Bill) Puckett at wpuckett@ufosnw.com

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment