Thursday, April 30, 2015

Green Light Silently Plummets From The Sky Seen South Of Georgetown Ontario


Date:  April 21 2015
Time:  Approximately 10:51 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). I live in Georgetown, Ontario. On April 21, 2015 at approximately 10:51 p.m., I saw a large bight green light plummet from the sky silently.

It was a very cloudy night, so I don't believe it was a meteor. I came straight down very quickly, south of Georgetown.

So far I haven't found anyone else who saw it.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a Ontario Canada UFO sighting, please send an email with the details as to what you saw to sighting@telus.net or to Sue Demeter-St Clair at (Para Researchers Of Ontario) sue@pararesearchers.org 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment