Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fast Moving Box Like UFO And 8 To 10 Rectangular Objects Seen From Sunnyvale California (Audio Interview/Written Report)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report Radio Show.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: On March 29, 2015 I received an email from a lady who was looking for a telephone interview I did with her brother for my radio show. I replied and told her I would have a look to see if I could locate the clip, which I did. I wrote telling her I did find it, and that I would be happy to send it along. So I removed the music, etc. and uploaded it so she could download the clip. She also told me that her brother had passed away the day after Christmas 2007, and her niece was trying to locate the recording. I was happy I had the opportunity to speak with her brother over what it was he saw. Below, the interview I had with her brother.

Date: April 6, 2007
Time: Approximately: 5:40 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Sunnyvale, California.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Box like.

Full Description of event/sighting: April 6, 2007 at approximately 5:40 a.m. PST. Skies are clear, and sun has not risen yet.

While walking to my workplace from the parking lot, I observed a bright white light directly over my workplace. The object appeared to be hovering at an altitude of a few hundred feet or less.

I first thought it might be a helicopter as they do lift equipment in from time to time, but only in daylight with plenty of safety precautions, but there was no sound.

The bright light appeared to be oriented north to south at this time and I was facing due west. Light emanating from the object was shining southward and was spreading out like a floodlight at approximately 135 degrees wide, but it did not appear to penetrate very far.

Light shining northward from object appeared to be "star like".

There appeared to be a box-like shape of light between the north and south extremities of the object. I walked toward my building for about 30 yards while watching the object hover in place and fluctuate in brightness slightly.

I stopped walking and stared due west at the object. At this point the object, shot/rocketed/propelled northward at a very high rate of speed.

By my guess of where the second event occurred, by judging the mountains (pacific coastal) behind it, my best estimate is about 20 miles in one second !

The final action of this event was astounding. When the light traveled, it appeared star-like then flashed out. During the flash there appeared to be an explosion or burst, no flame, but 8 - 10 rectangular objects were propelled further northward. These objects looked like giant ice cubes were luminescent aqua blue color and were in a near perfect circle, like a big smoke ring getting farther apart as it the traveled northward.

The whole process took maybe 3 seconds. Judging by the last fading light and the relation to the mountains behind it the cubes it appeared to over San Mateo or Redwood city.

This is a distance of 20- 25 miles from Sunnyvale. side note. I work for a large defense contractor situated between Onizuka Air Force Base and Moffet Field. anyone traveling north or south on highway 101 that morning could have seen this event! Thanks.

In this interview Brian Vike talked with a nice fellow who told me of a very interesting sighting he had from her work place. The size of this clip is 32.3 mbs and it is 23 minutes in length. The interview is in a MP3 format.

One other thing, look for other interviews I have done over some awesome sightings of UFOs.

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For - Fast Moving Box Like UFO And 8 To 10 Rectangular Objects Seen From Sunnyvale California (Audio Interview/Written Report) 

On 4shared - 
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/in8baohoce/Sunnyval_California_Bright_Obj.html

On Dropbox - 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6jdqc55am3u65s/Sunnyval%2C%20California%20Bright%20Object%20Hovering.mp3?dl=0

You care welcome to download any of the audio reports I have done and post it to your sites, all I ask is to place a link back to me at “The Vike Factor” - http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting sighting report.

If anyone has had a UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO reporting form at the site with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment