Friday, December 12, 2014

Two Balls Of Fire Radiating Bright Orange Light Over Grove City Ohio


Date:  Beginning part of December 2014
Time:  Evening.

My mom and I a week ago saw something come out of no where, there were 2 what looked like balls of fire radiating bright orange light.

They came down Dartmoor road here and turned right at Glendale road. They were about 40 to 50 feet above us and made no noise.

One stopped and hovered for maybe a few seconds and then gracefully moved on. We were in shock.

They were big and beautiful and I will never forget the radiating light they produced.

They headed off towards Broadway and I wonder if anyone else saw this.

It took place in December of this year, 2014. We reported it to the police.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment