Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Spinning Globe/UFO With Beam Of Sickening Blue Light At Jonesville Virginia


Date:  Spring of 1977
Time:  Around midnight.

Brian, I hope this note finds you doing well and I'm sorry I have put off this email so long, sometimes I'm willing to "chew" on what happened on that particular night in the Spring of 1977, and sometimes I'm unwilling, this morning, I feel inspired to share.

When I first emailed you in September, I had just been through a very interesting Summer in that several things happened that oh so reminded me of a night in 1977 that taught me what fear was.

My father had just sold our small family owned Chevy dealership and purchased a bigger Chevrolet store in a slightly larger market. This southwest Virginia town had at that time, before coal was killed, a good and prosperous future.

A home was purchased and additions and upgrades began on the nearly 100 year old house, meantime, we rented a small house in Jonesville, Virginia, a few miles away.

I, at 20 years old, had planned on getting an apartment near the dealership, but for the first time in my life, I was moving soon to a mansion on the hill.

The heck with the apartment, Pop had moved us "on up" and I wasn't going miss out on driving girlfriends up that driveway (this situation lasted only a few years, however, due to Carters policies killing the auto business, ended up in a subdivision, just like everybody else, good while it lasted, though.)

So, there's the skinny on where I was at that time, in the rented house in Jonesville, Virginia in the standup attic bedroom/party room I took upstairs.

This was one long room with an old rather large window at each end.

One night, about midnight, propped on my elbow reading by a small, dim lamp, the 13" TV playing, I noticed a car rolling off the hill out my back window and one headlight was out, it looked as if an unlikeable neighbors car had gotten loose and was rolling down through the yards.

I was wondering who's house it was going to smash into. I turned off the lamp, put my book on the bedside table, and propped up my pillow to sit up in bed and watch the show of what I was sure going be cops, yelling neighbors and maybe even a bigole fire, well, I was 19.

As soon as I got good and set up, this one headlight instantly made a bee line for my window! It covered 200 yards in one second. I could not move, period. I was gripped with fear, sounds cliché, but gripped I was, I could move my eyes, nothing else.

This "headlight" was now a spinning, smeary/crackly globe about the size of a basketball, with a pencil beam of sickening blue light emanating from one spot. As the globe spun, the beam was passing through my room going up and down searching, I prayed. Paralyzed, I prayed. Every rotation of the ball, brought the blue beam closer to me. It searched the room five times. That's it.

When I awoke around 8:00 a.m., I was so stiff, that I had to think if Id been in a wreck or fight the night before, nope, home all night........oh!

When I remembered, my legs went out from under me. I collapsed and mom found me, asked me what was wrong, i told her as best I could, she began to cry, and to tell me that she had just gotten off the phone with my aunt who had just listened to the same story from her son.

Well, Brian, that's my encounter with the blue beam of light. That particular frequency of blue, I've never seen before, but to this day, a neon sign of near that hue makes me sick.

Hope this helps, in some way, my friend.

Thank you to the witness for a very interesting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment