Sunday, December 28, 2014

3 Lights/Objects Were Fire Orange And Seen Flying Over Fox Lake Illinois


Date:  December 26, 2014
Time:  Approximately 9:00 p.m.

On Friday night,December 26, 2014 somewhere about 9:00 p.m. while sitting on my couch watching a movie with my kid, through the window I saw the first orange fire light.

The instant I saw that color I knew it was the thing me and about twenty of my friends saw about ten years ago. So I hustled to the deck door calling my kid to come and we went on the deck and watched these three 'orange fire things 'just come out of the south at a good pace.

Then they got directly west of me and turned northeast and went off upwardly. My kid gave me the phone and I pointed it at the thing, the last one and got a terrible video.

(It was dark and I'm outside in my underwear) anyway, it was really calm and these things were moving a a good pace.

It was silent, just absolutely silent and not light, but for sure orange fire and just so hard to tell the distance to them.

I just have no idea what they were, I was just thinking how can I not hear this,what's moving it? It was so clear, so clearly fire, but silent.

I'm sending the video but it's really wobbly.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment