Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unknown Lights Seen In The Sky Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  March 31, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:15 p.m.
 
Hi, I've read on your blog about a sighting in Montreal last night.
 
Just after diner (around 9:15 p.m. ) on the 31st, I was having cigarette with 2 other on the porch. As we were looking at the star, I thought I saw a shooting star. Surprise, the shooting star was moving slower then they usually do, plus there were another one beside it.
 
After a few seconds of surprise, we conclude of an UFO. There were no sound as the two lights moved from southeast to northwest.
 
We only could see light, and we could only assume this thing was huge since the light seems to be far apart. Definitively not an airplane.
 
Then as we keep looking up, about five minutes later we saw 3 lights (triangle shape) following the exact trajectory, but it seems that this one was either smaller or lower.
 
I've been looking around on the net to see if some other people have seen something yesterday, and I'm somehow glad someone else (as posted on your site) saw something as well a bit later on.
 
If you know of others, please let me know. Please excuse my typos - I'm French. Weird.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment