Friday, April 6, 2012

Orange Ball Of Light Traveling In The Sky Over Park Forest Illinois

 
Date:  April 5, 2012
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and midnight.
 
At sometime last night, April 5, 2012, at sometime between 9:00 p.m. and midnight, I noticed a singular orange ball of light traveling in the sky. I live in Park Forest, IL. 
 
The object was west of my location and traveling in an irregular pattern. I only observed the object for a minute. It then lost sight of it as it was traveling westward and my view was blocked by a house.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

5 comments:

  1. Live in brantford ontario and seen a rilly fast orange/red object going over my house. Way to fast for a plin. Creepy. This just happend 10:09 pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live in Westland, Michigan and I've witnessed thud twice. Tonight as a singular ball traveling north to south. Then again 1.5 months ago traveling south to north but in a group of four. Traveled at a nice steady pace, then was out of my view due to houses. Tween 10:15-1030 est.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live in new jersey and i seen that Orange/Reddish ball of light wen i was in the store around 10:45 or 11:00pm on a monday i believe,wish i had my phone in that time i could of took a picture of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the same thing Saturday night, April 28, 2012 in Chippewa Falls, WI. My neighbor's son did get video of it but it doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen six orange round lights floating around in the sky above Exmoor golf course Highland Park Illinois at 10:15 pm on Thursday, August 2nd. It was very strange. It moved slowely in weird patterns. I watched it for several minutes until it disappeared slowely. I took pictures. It was either balloons that float with candles that people let up during parties or something else...hmmmmmm?????

    ReplyDelete