Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Commercial Pilot Observes Bowtie Shaped Object Which Changed Into A Triangular Shaped UFO Over Central Pennsylvania

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, my girlfriend and I watched something in the Central Pennsylvania sky last night I can't explain. I just feel the need to share it with someone.
 
I have been a commercial pilot for years, and consider myself a very reliable witness to anything that passes through the sky, but for the first time in my life, I have no explanation for this one.
 
Time was around 8:30 p.m. April 3, 2012. Skies were mostly clear, with a few high clouds. We were in our hot tub, in a somewhat rural, mountainous location, so there is very little light pollution.
 
My girlfriend spotted an object crossing through the sky, and by the time I had turned to see, the object was beginning to fade in intensity. I estimate it to be several miles away, and a few thousand feet in altitude.
 
It was passing east to west, against the prevailing winds. Surface winds were light from the west. To best describe the object, the overall shape could best be described as a bowtie.
 
The edges were not defined, and it had the appearance of being cloud-like, but it kept its shape the entire time. Again, it was traveling into the prevailing winds, and at a rather fast pace.
 
We watched it for about 30 seconds until it faded from view. We kept following what we thought would be its track, and it re-appeared as a light, increasing in intensity, eventually taking a triangle shape. 
 
We watched it for about 30 more seconds as it faded into the western sky. I estimate we watched it cover 5-7 miles in about 90 seconds. It made no sound, and I'm sure this was not an aircraft.
 
My estimates of distance make this object fairly large in size. I can rule out ground lighting or spot lights based on its passing over several large hills. I clearly saw something I can't explain, and I'm curious if anyone else had the same experience. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment