Monday, April 2, 2012

Bright Orange Light Flying Over Centurion Pretoria South Africa

 
Date:  April 1, 2012
Time:  8:15 p.m.
 
Hi, both my husband and I saw a bright orange light last night (1 April 2012) moving up into the sky. The light was really bright and quite big. Time = 20h15. The light disappeared behind the clouds as it was quite cloudy. Thanks!

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, we live in Centurion (Pretoria, South Africa).

Wish I could've taken a picture or something! It was really bright and moved fast!

I will definitely be looking out for more sightings. My brother-in-law took some pictures on New Year's eve with about five lights moving around in the atmosphere. If you want to, I can send it?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    We were having a braai last night and saw 5 bright lights moving over the houses from the East of Pta/Centurion toward Pretoria. My son took a video of this on his phone but it looks like blinking dots on the replay. It was very weird and unlike anything we have ever seen before. I was looking at the news this morning if someone else also saw this and found this page. 4 of us saw this and nobody could explain was they saw.

    ReplyDelete