Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bright Light Flashing Spotted In The Sky Outside Of Parksville Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:35 p.m.
 
Good Evening, this is in regards to the numerous sightings South/South-East of Parksville, B.C. Tonight April 7th at roughly 21:35 while driving south on the Island Highway just out of Parksville, I noticed a bright flashing light in the sky.
 
I'm a aviator with many night flying hours, this light wasn't like any aircraft strobe light I have ever seen, the light would flash more slowly, like a tower beacon light would and was moving slowly on a southerly track.
 
I was curious and checked airspace notices (NOTAMS) with none in effect for that region. After seeing this I was intrigued and searched online and read several reports as well as coming across your website. I also recall my mother mentioning seeing something quite similar in the way she explained it.
 
Approximately 3 weeks ago in the Nanoose Bay area. She said she saw a solid white light over the bay and seemed to not be moving.
I would like to hear of any further reports on this as I'm quite intrigued by this event. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment