Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Sighting Of Bright Object Seen Over Mt. Arrowsmith British Columbia (Venus)

 
Date:  April 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:40 p.m.

Good Morning: My daughter and I saw the exact same thing in the sky last night as you did. It was around 10:40 p.m. when I saw it, west, looked like it was over Mt. Arrowsmith.

It was huge and with my binoculars 10/42 we could see red and blue light dots and two white strobes of light. 

A helicopter flew by it around 10:30 p.m., but the helicopter was closer to the city, but parallel to it. I came in about 11:00 p.m. as it was so cold out, but it was still there. My daughter thought it became smaller at times. 

I have been looking on the internet to find out if someone else saw it and found your website. If you have any information to share I would appreciate. I may call the non emergency RCMP number today and inquire.

I'll let you know if they tell me anything. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment