Tuesday, March 20, 2012

UFO Moves At Strange Angles Over Massena New York

 
Date:  March 19, 2012
Time:  Late evening.
 
Hello Mr. Vike, I live in Massena, NY (just south of Cornwall, ON).  Yesterday the temperature here was about 70 degrees F. So instead of sleeping on the end of my bed that I normally sleep on, I flipped around and slept on the other end where there is a window. 
 
So there I lay dozing off, when suddenly a train off in the distance blew its whistle and woke me up. I kind of glanced off at the sky,  it was a really clear night and you could see quite a few stars, and I noticed that one star shone brighter than the others. 
 
I started to look at it and noticed that it was flickering in a kind of strange manner. It was by far the largest star, but was not abnormally large. When I looked closer, I noticed it would dim kind of yellow, and then would get a slightly red hue. 
 
It was one central light and then every few seconds a light would shoot off down at a 45 degree angle one way, and then a 45 degree angle the other way so it looked sort of like this: /'\ -- Granted, the angles were not that extreme, but just to give you an idea. 
 
The apostrophe represents the main light shining, and the slashes were the flickers every few seconds or so. Just wondering if there was any other reports of this in Massena. 
 
The funny thing is that I dismissed it as probably a plane or something, but as I watched for 20-30 minutes I noticed that it wasn't moving (using my neighbor's house as a reference point). 
 
I eventually tired of it, and rolled over to go to sleep. I was awoken by a strange feeling of extreme anxiousness, rolled over and decided to check if the light had moved.
 
It had. It was completely gone. A "star" or a "plane that didn't move for 20-30 minutes" just vanished. I checked back regularly throughout the night and it never reappeared. The sky was completely clear. 
 
Just wondering if anybody else saw anything like this or if you've ever heard of anything like this. It was almost directly south. Also, throughout the night I was woken by a number of nightmares, the only of which I remember my best friend yelling my name, and trying to shoo my dog into the house as he looked up at the sky. 
 
Strange and interesting. Just looking for some feedback as to possibilities. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment