Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two Orange Colored Lights Seen Over The University Of Maryland College Park Maryland

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I am replying to the sighting on March 10th, 2012 of the two orange spheres in the sky.
 
I was just sitting with my roommate on the pool deck at the university view in College Park Maryland and I saw an object composed of two orange balls moving across the sky from south to north over the university of Maryland campus.
 
The object originally moved at a consistent, but fast pace but then slowed greatly and decreased its elevation and zigzagged out of view.
 
When I first noticed it I told my roommate to turn around and he witnessed the same as I did.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment