Monday, March 12, 2012

Triangular UFO Made Beeping Sound And Disappeared Over DeWitt Michigan

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:17 p.m.
 
I am reporting a very odd and clear sighting which was very close to me. I witnessed the object at approximately 22:17 on Saturday March 10, 2012. At a nearby lake to my house, I was taking a walk with my girlfriend, when we both saw a very close flickering light above some trees.
 
I could make out the movement to be rotation. I dismissed it for a moment, when suddenly we saw it disappear and instantly reemerge from what looked like a close shooting star. The craft appeared to teleport erratically to my 3 o’clock and up only 200-300 feet.
 
After it teleported, it flew directly over my head at the same altitude and broke Mach speed instantly. It disappeared from my sight only a second later. The craft was triangular, had lights on the corners, and made a deep beeping noise.
 
It didn't produce a sonic boom. I would liken it to a TR3b. I got the most amazing view of this device.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment