Monday, March 19, 2012

Silent Metallic V Shaped UFO With Seven Protruding Spheres Spotted Low Over Cleburne Texas

 
Date:  1998
Time:  Evening.
 
Back in 1998 I was living in Cleburne, Texas and I was laying in our hot tub on the back patio. Looking up, a “V” shaped craft passed less than 50 feet above me directly over my house.
 
It was huge! It made absolutely no noise. It seemed to covered in metallic eel colored skin. There were no lights, but it had 7 spheres that protruded from the noise and 3 down each wing.
 
The spheres looked as if they would open due to slits I could clearly see. The thing was so low I could have hit it with a rock.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment