Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Round Bright White Light Falling From The Sky Seen Just Passed Circleville Ohio

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:30 a.m.
 
I was driving up SR23 towards Columbus this morning from Chillicothe around 6:30 a.m. After I passed Circleville, there was a round bright white light that at first, I thought was a plane falling out of the NW sky. 

It seemed to just fall straight down. It was fast! I thought that it was a plane since Rickenbacker AFB is nearby, but it just disappeared into the horizon.

Have there been any other sightings? 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. I live in Piqua Ohio and was on my way to work this morning getting onto I75 North at approx. 6:20 am. I looked to the West and I saw a very large green light in the shape of a ball descending very rapidly at a 45degree angle heading North. It appeared to have landed close to my proximity. Not sure what it was but will check back for updated post and hopefully someone will have an answer! Guess I'm not crazy after all...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm not crazy!!!! I live in chattanooga Tennessee and around 10:15Pm I looked up into the sky at what seemed to be an airplane, but the shape was round or oval and before I could even finish my sentence "what the Hell.." it vanished. We pulled over, and I frantically searched for the ball that seemed like it would do damage on a nearby neighborhood but...it was gone. Immediately. Vanished. And I'm left afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Chilliwack, BC, Canada. I saw a white orb, slightly bigger than a star and most definitely brighter, without the twinkle, descend straight towards the earth at a steady speed. It lasted 2-3 seconds and disappeared and was travelling too fast to be an aircraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was driving east on US90 in upstate New York about 9pm, this bright white light just suddenly appeared out of no where straight ahead of me and then dropped below the horizon in less time than it took for me to realize it was there and say anything to my wife in the passenger seat. There was no tail, no twinkle, no flashing light, The sky was completely clear and the light was about 4 or 5 times the apparent brightness of Venus. I've been a stargazer for almost 3 decades. I can name almost every constellation and most of the largest stars by sight, I worked in the USAF Space Command for many years. What I saw was not a meteor, not a plane, not swamp gas.

    ReplyDelete