Monday, March 19, 2012

Red Orange Objects Spotted Over Butler Pennsylvania

 
Date:  January 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:45 a.m.
 
In Butler, PA around 12:45 a.m. a couple of Tuesday’s ago I went outside of my workplace to warm my car up and on the way back into the building I noticed the clouds just over a tree line facing southeast were lit up bright orange.
 
I ran back into the building and told my friend, she had to go outside and looked up in that direction and when she did, the light was red fading into a pinkish color, then the sky was dark again.
 
I also overheard a friend of mine at the bar describe seeing the same thing around the same time about 4 miles from where I work, but he said it was southwest where he saw it in the sky.
 
My girlfriend also saw this same light a couple of nights ago
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment