Monday, March 19, 2012

Red Object Seen Over Denham Springs Louisiana

 
Date:  December 2007
Time:  Evening.
 
I live in Denham Springs, LA. I recently had a second sighting of unidentified objects on New Year's Eve at midnight. There were fireworks, but this was certainly not one.
 
I knew this because I had a first sighting around Christmas time in 2007 with friends. The first sighting was multiple object with a flaring red light in each, there were approximately 6-8 objects.
 
This time it was just one. I am posting this to see if we were the only people in the area to see this. My theory is that any bright lights (X'mas lights, fireworks) are attracting them.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment