Friday, March 23, 2012

Large Red Spherical UFO Spotted Over Maine United States

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Sphere – circle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was a very warm day, 83 degrees and not typical for a March day in Maine. At around 6:45 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
 
I went outside to get a toy out of my car for my daughter, and noticed that the inside car lights were on.
 
I turned them out and locked the car. I walked slowly back to the house enjoying the warm evening air. I opened the door to the house to go in, and for some reason I glanced out of the large side window on the porch.
 
I instantly was shocked to see this large extremely bright red orb shaped object hovering above the wood line across the back field.
 
I stared at it in disbelief for a moment, and then it began to float along the top of the trees until it just seemed to fade away.
 
I felt anxious and excited after seeing it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I waited so long to investigate this, but I say the same thing In a town not far from New Orleans called Mandeville. In my case, it was at night both times over two days in the same spot, North East and the thing was spherical and reddish orange in color. I was trying to remember the exact date but I am positive it was between the months of February and March. Now I know it was March because what was described here matches perfectly.

    Before this incident, I knew nothing about Planet X/Nibiru or whatever the ancients called it. It was called by many names. Anyway when I started my investigation about it, I was flabbergasted when I discovered that this brown dwarf star is the SAME color! It's because of it's red iron oxide dust that surrounds this thing. I am sure that was it. I was big as well.

    I am commenting here because I noticed that someone reported the same thing in Denim Springs La. which is fairly close to Mandeville. When I saw it, I was amazed but had I knew about Planet X at the time, I would have called everyone I knew and took about 100 photos and some video as well! I regret that so much. We have a LOT going on in space.

    ReplyDelete