Friday, March 23, 2012

Green Object Seen Falling From The Sky Over East Tennessee

 
Date:  March 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I live in East Tennessee. I witnessed a green object falling from the sky around 8:30 p.m. on March 23.
 
Do you know what this is ? I searched it on Google and it said it could be a dead satellite falling through the atmosphere.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I live in Harrison Tn and I saw something that looked like a jetstream coming down from out of the clouds, due west. I had my husband come look at it because he is getting his pilots license and I thought it appeared to be going straight down, he agreed. We watched it through binoculars but couldn't really make out what it was.

    ReplyDelete