Saturday, March 17, 2012

Glowing Object Zips Around The Sky Over Western Maryland

 
Date:  March 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Around 9:00 p.m. in Western Maryland I was next to my camp fire laying on my back and saw what I first thought was a shooting star. It flew in a way that was almost identical to a shooting star.
 
It was bright and it flew for about 7 seconds in one direction, then zipped all most instantly all over the northwestern sky in unbelievable speeds before disappearing.
 
Right before it started zipping and it was still going in one direction. I noticed it was solid black and reminded me of a rocket of sorts.
 
No abnormal colors just a solid glow like a star. 
 
This is my first sighting and was the only witness. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. hey, has anyone reported seeing an object (large)in the night ski on 3-23-13 at or around 10:25pm in the 22193 (woodbridge va) area headed headed south/south west???? well hopefully i wasnt the only one who saw this thing, it was low enough for me to look at it and its lights for about 3 miniutes as it glided by, not a sound came out of this thing, as low as it was it would have at least shattered some windows or set off car alarms if it was a plane or helicopter.

    ReplyDelete