Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fast Traveling UFO Changes Direction In An Instant Over Athy Co. Kildare Ireland

 
Date:  December 2010
Time:  7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was around 7 o’clock in the evening, just a few days after Christmas me and a friend were walking the dogs around a field close to or housing estate.
 
We couldn't help, but look at the the night sky as it was so clear and lit up with millions of stars, when we noticed a glowing oval shaped object fly by.
 
It seem to come from know where.
 
At first we thought it was a meteorite, but it changed direction so fast and disappeared all with in a few seconds. I can honestly say it was not a plane or shooting star or a meteorite as it was going so fast and changed direction in a split second.
 
If my friend wasn't with me, I wouldn't of believed what I just seen. Every night I walk the same field with the dogs and have yet to see it again.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment